My list of DMOs on Pinterest has grown to 360 international and domestic DMOs! I’m also now tracking 254 US destinations monthly. Below is the list of US destinations, ranked by number of total followers.
But first, a few stats:
- VisitSavannah Georgia: 2,802 pins
- VisitPhilly: 1,190 pins
- VisitNorfolk VA: 1,158 pins
- Maryland: 1,048 pins
- Temple CVB: 1,046 pins
- Visit Gainesville: 1,030 pins
There are 5 CVBs with more than 1,000 followers:
- VisitSavannah Georgia: 14,474 followers
- Pure Michigan: 1,455 followers
- New Mexico Tourism Department: 1,416 followers
- VisitPhilly: 1,376 followers
- Wyoming Tourism: 1,124 followers
VisitSavannah Georgia stands at the top of the list for gaining the most new followers this month, a total of 1,307 new followers. The next highest 5 CVBs:
- Visit Bucks County: 485 new followers
- Hawaii: 481 new followers
- New Mexico Tourism Department: 474 new followers
- Fort Myers & Sanibel Florida: 473 new followers
- VISIT FLORIDA: 431 new followers
Two CVBs stand out as being the most active in terms of new pins added this month:
Out of the 254 US CVBs, there were 197 active CVBs who pinned at least 1 pin during the past month and 57 inactive CVBs who did not pin at all this past month.
Here’s the list of US CVBs, ranked by total followers:
Are you using Pinterest to promote your destination?