Want more engagement on your Facebook page? Change the way you write your page’s posts.
- Keep it short and be concise. Don’t use more than two sentences.
- Want likes? Ask for it. Ask your fans to “click like” in the post copy.
- Want comments? Try a fill-in-the-blank post.
- Photos work wonderfully. Use at least 1-2 photos each week.
- Be consistent with your content and frequency but don’t be afraid to be random every once in a while.
Experiment with content, assets and posting time to get the best results.
What works well on your page?