Three weeks into this endeavor and I’m already falling behind!
- All work and no play makes Anne a dull girl.
- I lost Daisy, my English pointer, to cancer a year ago yesterday. I knew the weekend would be hard but I didn’t realize how bad it would actually be. Grief is an ugly emotion.
- On the plus side, Millie, my springer spaniel, turned 11 on Friday. She’s going through some tough health issues but still acts like a puppy most of the time.
- Are you a Pinterest addict? Check out Pinpuff and see what your Pinterest “score” is. It’s similar to Klout so don’t take it too seriously. However, it breaks down up to 20 of your boards by number of followers, pins, repins and likes. Analyzing this data can help you develop a Pinterest strategy. See which boards have the most activity and pin more to those boards. To give you an idea of available stats, here’s my profile.
- If you want to waste HOURS, download Draw Something on your iPad, tablet or phone. Stick figures FTW!
- Pin of the week: